I guess when you’re out of shape and feeling unhappy with your general appearance its natural to want to lose weight fast. However, sometimes it’s best to curb your enthusiasm and take a safe and healthy approach. You can still lose weight fast and do it naturally:-
1) You should up your intake of fruit and vegetables and perhaps even consider going organic. Even if you hate fruit and veg, can you honestly say you have tried every variety there is? Try some different fruits each day until you find something you like. By going organic you can ensure you get the freshest of ingredients without those horrible preservatives!
2) Cut right back on alcohol, caffeinated drinks and soda. You can still have the odd little treat, but start drinking plenty of water. This will help to flush those harmful toxins out of your body. You could also try drinking green tea, it’s full of antioxidants which is bound to make you feel fresher and more energetic!
3) Cut out all processed foods. So unfortunately no more pizza and burgers. Replace these with good carbohydrates that your body needs to keep its blood sugar levels even. Try brown rice, jacket potatoes and oats. This will give you loads of energy unlike the bloated and lethargic feeling you get after eating junk food.
4) To lose weight fast, safe and naturally you will still need to consume good fats. These good fats are absolutely vital for your health and well-being and can do wonders for your appearance. You will be amazed at how vibrant your hair, nails and skin will look. Try oily fish such as herring, mackerel, salmon and sardines 2 or 3 times a week.
5) My final tip on how to lose weight fast naturally – start eating more lean protein. You will get that immediate feeling of satisfaction and no longer being hungry. Protein will also maintain and help grow your muscle mass, which is absolutely vital to burning fat. You can choose from:-
Beef, chicken without any skin, cottage cheese, eggs, fish, lentils, kidney beans, prawns, turkey and tofu.
I’m sure that’s given you many meal ideas!